Family and Inheritance Law
team advises on all matters related to parent-child relationships, such as the
resolution of family conflicts arising as a result of the breakdown of the
marriage or common law partnership by negotiating and drafting the regulatory
agreement for this purpose.
the capacity of people, our legal services include legal assistance in
proceedings of incapacitation and appointment of a guardian.
of succession, our lawyers advise on the planning of inheritance, both legally
and fiscally, and procedures inherent in an already caused succession. And if
necessary, also involved in resolving conflicts among heirs.
the following are included:
- Separations and divorces. Regulation of contentious
- Execution of separation or divorce sentences
and parent-child regulation measures.
- Modification of measures fixed in separation
and / or divorce processes.
- Negotiating and drafting Regulatory Agreements.
- Liquidation of matrimonial regime.
- Rights of individuals, filiation and
- Declaration of incapacitation and appointment
of a guardian.
- Planning of succession and inheritance.
- Tax planning for inheritance.
- Advice on drafting wills and succession agreements.
- Declarations of intestate heirs.
- Claims of inheritance and / or legitimacy rights.
- Challenge of wills and testamentary
- Recording of holographic wills, codicils and
- Claiming of the Cuarta Falcidia.
- Inheritance rights for unmarried couples.
- Inheritance for resident and non-resident.
of inheritance tax.