who make up the Department of Intellectual Property are highly qualified to
advice on all matters of this branch of law. We also have our own patent and
trademark agent with whom we work very actively and who is responsible for
carrying out all purely administrative procedures. Thus, the service provided
in this type of matters is quite efficient.
and represent our clients in both domestic and international judicial and
arbitration proceedings when there has been an infringement of Intellectual
services that make up this department are:
- Processing of trademark, patent and utility model licenses.
- Processing of Know-How licenses.
- Processing of industrial designs’ registration.
- Processing of trademark and trade names’ registration
- Processing of domain names.
- Legal advice on copyright contracts and related rights.
- Legal advice on copyright transfer forms.
- Legal advice on publishing, phonogram production, audiovisual
production, format transfer, and content acquisition contracts.
- Legal defense in civil and criminal proceedings, both at national and
international level in cases of infringement of Intellectual Property rights.
- Legal advice on negotiating financial compensation for the infringement
of Intellectual Property rights.