Litigation and Arbitration
The Litigation and Arbitration Department is, together with the Criminal Department, the most important department in the office due to the high number of prosecutions assisted by the team of lawyers that composes it.
Legal services that make up this department are:
- Negotiation of conflict in prevention of legal prosecution and pre-constitution of evidence and arguments for the defense.
- Advice and negotiation for debt recovery, execution of guarantees and enforcement of debt payment.
- Contractual and extra-contractual liability.
- Property damage liability.
- Infringement of the rights to honor, privacy and self-image.
- Personal guarantee and Surety.
- Legal defense in the context of legal proceedings before civil, commercial, administrative, criminal and labor courts
- Legal defense in the field of national and international arbitration proceedings and alternative dispute resolution.
- Implementation of court decisions in Spain (interim and final) and foreign arbitration courts.
- Planning, advice and legal defense in the field of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.