Corporate Law and Commercial Contracts
companies, both public and private, at national and international levels, in
all subspecialties of Business Law.
team assists our clients in all legal areas that their businesses might require,
whether it is in consulting (corporate law, commercial contracts, and corporate
governance) or in corporate transactions (mergers and acquisitions, corporate
restructurings, market securities).
the practice areas of the Department of Commercial and Corporate Law include:Strategic planning and company formation.
- Legal review process concerning acquisitions of
companies ("Due Diligence").
- Mergers, breakdowns, capital increase and
decrease, corporate restructuring.
- Joint Ventures and other groupings at a national
and / or international level (associations, consortia, Temporary Business
Associations (Sp. UTE’s), Economic Interest Grouping “EIG’s”, European Economic
Interest Grouping "EEIG's").
- Corporate Secretary and permanent legal advice
to the Board of Directors.
- Legal audits of assets, line of business and
- Succession planning for family businesses.
- Commercial contracts: distribution,
representation, agency and franchise contracts.
- Operating licenses, procurement and outsourcing
- European Competition Law; prevention of unfair
- Regulation of the financial system, banks,
insurance and transport.
- Telecommunications and Electronic Commerce.